sooo, finally something to say?

i m thinking of being bisexual.... it sounds better....the best of both i should say....wow....15 and already considering it....probably wont though

not trying to make it sound like im picking out clothes just thinking is all

Favorite Answer

Your just curious and there is nothing wrong with that.

Just go with the flow and see what happens, don't force relationships cause you will end up disappointed.

From what I understand, sexuality is not a choice. It's part of the package at birth. To say your pondering both sides of the fence is saying your not sure or that you want to experiment.

thinking of? honey if it has a switch it sounds more like your deciding what to wear than discovering who you are.

I cried the 1st time I realized I was attracked to women because I was afraide of what my parents would so if they knew. I didn't sit down and think hmm maybe I'll be bi

being bi isnt something you choose either you are or your not...its that way since you were born. it's not something you can decide like who your friends with or what kind of music you listen to....but if you think you can then go ahead....do you know any other gay or bisexual people

alex,

I am and I found out that I like the women better. Not all Bi's are that way though.

It's not something you can put on and take off. If you're thinking of sex and relationships with both genders, you're bi already.

If you're attracted to both genders... that's what a bisexual is.

It's not a decision that comes each day like what to have for breakfast. you either have sexual feeling for guys or you don't. Be with a guy and see how you like it.

Okay....15....you just started puberty....oh yeah, you're ready for a steady relationship with either sex.....

You 're free to be whoever you are...but you make it sound as it's a choice----it's not.