What are the means to boost immunity?

My friend has a staph infection and her doctor told her to take immunity-boosting supplements. Did not seem to make much of a difference. What are the menas to boost immunity overall and what would you recommend?

And, why does the immunity get weak, what are the main causes?

Best Answer

Airborne is really good for boosting your immunity. It's good stuff. Vitamin C is good. Zinc is good. Garlic is also good. But taking airborne is easiest.

Many things can compromise your immune system. Poor diet, lack of sleep, lack of exercise, and stress are probably the most common.

Is this a localized infection? If it is Melaleuca oil will stop the infection and heal the wound. This worked for my son's MRSA infection (golden staph) when nothing else would. As far as what can deplete the immune system I could literally go on for hours about what to do. Simply put natural products are good and chemical based products are bad for the immune system.

echinacea is a great non-chemical immune booster, take it in its liquid form for best results. this ahas been show to drastically strengthen the immune system and some people have been known to stave of colds and flu viruses for 6-7 years.

Essiac is supposed to be good for the immune system.

Green tea is really good for your immune system..i drink a cup a day and i never get sick

I found a website you might want to check out for this. I hope it helps you and your friend. Good luck!