What could cause you to feel like your liver is swelling and have pain in that area of the body?

the area where my liver and pancreas are hurts like prickling needles and have heat coming from that area. when I try to eat foods, it makes it hurt more and my tongue feels like it is on fire. I've been tested concerning my liver almost 6 months ago and was told that it could present a problem, but now... show more the area where my liver and pancreas are hurts like prickling needles and have heat coming from that area. when I try to eat foods, it makes it hurt more and my tongue feels like it is on fire. I've been tested concerning my liver almost 6 months ago and was told that it could present a problem, but now after being retested and told that there isn't anything wrong..it doesn't add up to me. Also, recently, the whites of my eyes have been turning yellow more frequently..especially when I am feeling that pain in my side. I just want to see if there is anyone out there who has gone through the same thing I have and what they did or told their doctor to help them out. I am afraid that my doctor is doing me more harm than good and am definately considering a 2nd opinion. Thank You.