Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英,請幫忙翻譯看看這信件內容..

我想寫信給國外一個欣賞的樂手

但我英文太破爛嚕

請各位幫忙翻譯 一下唄

感激不盡 ^^

----------------------------

很高興能把這個禮物交給你

對於我們外國fan來說,要見到你們是非常困難的事

想送禮物到你們手中幾乎是不可能的任務

裡面有2張樂團的CD,是我非常珍惜的東西

但我想將他送給你,他們的曲子很清新舒服也很活潑多變

就像你給我的感覺一樣 ^^

希望你會喜歡

也希望你能持續朝夢想邁進 ^^

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am very glad to be able to get this gift into your hands.It is a very hard task for foreign fans like me to send gifts to you. It's almost impossible.Inside this gift package are two CD's of my favorite band, they are my most valued possessions, but I would like to give them to you. Their melody is very refreshing and full of energy and yet so unpredictable, just as the feeling you give me. I hope you will like the music too. I wish you the best on pursuing your dreams too!

我是美國華僑,英文沒問題.不過給你的信要翻議需要改文法,所以很多地方並不是按你寫的的順序,不過以整個句子來說完全表達了你的意思.你可以檢查一下吧,看有沒有用.

I am so glad to give you this present. It is very difficult to see you for foreign fans like us and it will be a mission impossible to hand you the present.

Here comes 2 xx bands' CD which I cherish very much. Now, I want to give to you. Their music style is light, comfortable, vivid and variable, just like the feeling that your music to me. Hope you like it and keep on going to your dream

Source(s): 自己