Thoughts on bullying?

What are your thoughts on bullying in children Should children tell the teacher/adult or learn to cope with it themselves? my thoughts: -These are an opinion of what I have, they may not be nice but it's the truth in my opinion. I think that children should learn to cope with bullying. The sooner,... show more What are your thoughts on bullying in children

Should children tell the teacher/adult or learn to cope with it themselves?

my thoughts:
-These are an opinion of what I have, they may not be nice but it's the truth in my opinion.

I think that children should learn to cope with bullying. The sooner, the better. Chances are that if this kid is bullied now, when he gets older, he is probably not going to escalade into popularity and is most likely going to get bullied anyways. Telling a teacher or parent is probably the stupidest thing to do (unless it gets out of hand with violence, etc) mainly because it wont help you and will have the bullies hate you even more so that there is no room for making up in the future. If you are bullied, I think that you should learn to cope with it and make the joke yourself first. Joke around and act like it is all a joke when they make fun of you. Acting silent will only worsen it. Telling a teacher is such a dumb thing to do dontca think?