Why is being gay bad...I just asked wether jews (ok fine, semites), were more prone to being homosexual?

Its not bad---all the answerers to my other very similar question...which I just reviewed...seem to be very angered at the question. But semites seem to have more homosexual encoutners than other races...geez...
Update: maybe the answers will be more unbiased this time.
Update 2: Yea, I just find that jews...are more likely to be effeminate. I think its cuz of the way they act---or are---like you know...gay...or metrosexual but is just part of the semitic culture...which then leads them to think stuff like that. Besides semites are built as one of you said, more effeminate...so I guess... show more Yea, I just find that jews...are more likely to be effeminate. I think its cuz of the way they act---or are---like you know...gay...or metrosexual but is just part of the semitic culture...which then leads them to think stuff like that.

Besides semites are built as one of you said, more effeminate...so I guess this could lead to that...and also because of the less restraints on homosexuality in the culture.

But I like semites. Anglo saxons have very hard features.