E string asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Belinda Stronach and Tie Domi Come On!?

What is the world coming to Haven't talked to Blinda but im sure she is way above the caveman mentality of Tie ( Yes I have talked to him) I guess talking about yourself really dose get you some ware in life. Am I the only one that can't frigen believe this or what?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Who cares? I mean, it's a story from T.O.--strike one. Involving a Make Belief player--strike two. And an overrated blonde--strike three.

• chana
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Belinda Stronach Tie Domi

• 1 decade ago

There's probably some truth to it, but the media probably exaggerated most parts to get an interesting story though it's funny Domi or Stronach hasn't said anything about this.

• 1 decade ago

Who would want to go out with an @$$ faced goon who's face looks like a grilled buger ?? Stronach is a huge idiot anyways and Tie Domi man ??? He's not just low when it comes to NHL players,,, he's low when it comes to human beings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

As my mother would say, it'd be a shame to spoil two houses with 'em.

I can't believe anybody would go for Tie Domi, though. He looks like somebody crossed Ernest Borgnine with Quasimodo, and he has absolutely no class as a player -- total goon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Domi retire finally let's stop talking about this guy he is **** not worth talking about.

• 1 decade ago

Tell me about it. I laughed when I first heard it in the news yesterday. I mean, it's ok to have marriage problems but, to do the "nasty" with a politician??!! C'mon. I don't think he would support her in "that" way. LOL

• 1 decade ago

Personally I despise both of them.

Domi is and was worthless in hockey.

Stronach...Well she's a liberal so enough said there.

I would have liked to see dumi's ex-wife "take him to the cleaners"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know, any Leaf scoring is a surprise, and Tie, Wow..

• 1 decade ago

If you take the name

Tie Domi

and make an anagram out of it, you get

Me Idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.