is there any cure for psoriasis that actually works?

this is for all that need REAL relief.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes there is !

These two Homeopathic Remedies will cure Psoriasis PSORINUM 1M (1000) just one dose 1st week SULFUR 1M(1000) just one dose 2nd week to be carried on in the same sequence just one dose of the given remedy once a week till 100% cure without any side effects or complications !

Take Care and God Bless you !

• 5 years ago

100% Psoriasis Organic Natural Remedy : http://www.psoriasisout.com/Help

• 1 decade ago

unfortunately there is not a "cure" for psoriasis. there are ways to control the skin plaques however. there are some "natural" treatments that help but to get rid of the plaques I have had the most success with a steroid spray called clobex. plaques i had for years were gone in a matter of days. i would recommend asking your doctor about it. there is a ton of research going into psoriasis now to figure out potential "cures" but no luck as of yet. gene therapy may be promising in the future.

and as a side note, doctors don't like to use "homeopathic" meds because they usually don't work and are a waste of money. doctors don't make money on prescribing meds so the answer that suggested that is wrong.

good luck

Source(s): i am a physician with psoriasis
  • 1 decade ago

The book I am reading about yeast indicates that psoriasis may be due to a systemic yeast infestation. www.hufa.org has info on this condition. It may prove helpful to you in seeking a cure for your psoriasis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes there is i worked awesome for me it was called colidial silver its all natural so the doctors dont like it cause they cant make money from it....http://www.helpingamerica.com/index.htm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try BLUE STAR OINTMENT its at wally world ....should be gone in 10 days twice a day,,,,,it worked great for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.