what part time jobs are out there in los angeles california for moms in data entry between the houres of 9-2pm

i am looking for something that is in data entry close to home between the hours of 9am and 2pm so that i can take my kids to school and pick them up. and so my grandmother wont have to have them very long after school. i need something like this so please if you know of anything let me know. thanks in advance

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Be careful of the Work at Home online things, sometimes they are more trouble than they are worth.

Although, if you are really energetic, you could sell stuff on Ebay.

pick up stuff at garage sales, estate sales etc and list it on Ebay.

but then you gotta lay out some money to get started and there are no benefits.

You should really go to a Temp employment agency since you only want to spend 5 hrs a day on this. they will spend the time looking for you.

There are plenty of job listings in the "L.A. Times" and "Daily News"

You could also inquire at Dr. Offices, Dental Offices or Law offices, advertising agencies, etc. even Mortgage Cos. like Country Wide.

Insurance Companies and their local angencies also use part time data entry, both at the agency level as well as the corporate level. however most of those positions are full time (8hrs)

1st link below is for L A times Jobs. you can do a search there and also post a resume which is linked to the "career builder" website

2nd link is for the dailynews. you can do searchs there also.

3rd, 4th and 5th links are online search links where you can also post your resume.

Its one thing to do the online search thing but most employers like to have their prospective employees turn in applications in person, so definately spend some time making a hard copy of your resume to hand out.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Paid Surveys At Home : http://onlinesurveys.iukiy.com/?ovHO
  • 4 years ago

Fill Surveys Get Cash : http://onlinesurveys.uzaev.com/?dEln

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.