EXPLAIN why and how much do u love JESUS???

You can even answer the same for SATAN...............................

Favorite Answer

I have no feelings for Jesus or Satan. Jesus is highly overrated and Satan does not exist.

Satan told me lies.

Jesus told me the truth.

Satan kept me in bondage which kept me from knowing the joys of having a family.

Jesus set me free and now I have been married almost two years and have a son born on my birthday.

Satan made me believe that living a wild child life would be the best life for me.

Christ showed me that the life He has for me is more fulfilling then anything Satan ever gave me.

I thank Jesus for the fact that even though I ran from Him, He came looking for me. Thank you Lord!

There is no Chinese word for "love". "Love" is often transalated in Cantonese as "ngoi", but it actually means "want to own". I've had several Chinese lovers, and I doubt that the English word "love" has much significance. Be that as it may, if I did love anyone, it'd be Miyuki, Bi-Chen and other girls, not such imaginary non-beings as God, Jesus or the Satan

I love Jesus with all I have. He died for my sins. He died for all.

Our sins are so horrible to God that he cannot look upon us. Because he is so good, if we were to lay eyes on Him we would immediately be destroyed. Our sins are scum to him. They are as a menstral cloth. We deserve hell. But Christ died for us ANYWAY! God has every right to cast us into hell, yet he made a way for us to be forgiven. He made Christ the sinner and made us righteous before Him. He didn't have to do it, but because of His love for us he did.

If you were guilty of breaking 10 laws and found yourself in a court room before the judge and facing a $100,000 fine or jail for a long time, what would be your reaction if someone were to step up and pay the fine for you? Imagine that. You have no money, no way out, but someone pays your fine. You're free to go. How would you feel toward that person? Greatful I would hope. That's what Chist did for us. We broke God's Law (the 10 Commandments) but Jeus paid our fine. And if a man or woman will repent and put their trust in Christ, God can remit your sins and grant you everlasting life. Please take the test below.

Source(s): www.thegoodpersontest.net

I loved Jesus so much that I helped him sneak into the US.

• attb

i love jesus because he died for my sins so i could be set free from sin and it's curse and because he loves me so much and is with me always and is a friend and guide and comforter and because he has made me butiful promises that he has alreasy started to fulfil. as for how much not nearly as much as he loves me or as much as i would like to but he causes that love to grow. thank you lord jesus.

I gave Jesus my heart and I want to be with Him forever.

Satan has no power over me. I put the full armor of God around me and no evil can penetrate.

I dont love jesus...and i m not going to hell. there are billions out there like me

I don`t and not at all.

Jesus and satan are not REAL...........................

i'm not into soccer