Chris Evans or Chris Moyles?

Personally, I prefer Chris Evan as Moyles is too up his own backside....I only stated listening to Radio 1 when Scott Mills was covering for Chris and only listen to him now because the local stations are mega poo...! I think Evans is 'still keeps it real' even though he is rich & famous etc.

This is the missing 'r' out of started!

Favorite Answer

I agree, I am probably in the minority but I like Chris Evans much better than Chris Moyles, not a big fan of his at all. Evans makes me laugh, I don't really get Moyle's sense of humour.

Chris evans was really funny in his day, But that was about ten years ago. Chris Moyles is one of the best radio DJ's about that is why he has the prime slot on Radio One. If you dont like it then turn over and listen to terry Wogan on radio two. Thats where you will find the ginger tosser in the afternoon as well.

• Lily

I listen to Moylesy every morning, but has anyone noticed he's only 'funny' when he's taking the p**s out of someone else? Or just being generally horrible, especially to Aled.

Haven't heard Evans' show yet but the way Chris M is going i will be switching pretty soon.

And I agree, Radio 1's best DJ is Scott Mills!

Moyles!!

Evans is soooo 10 years ago.

PS, Lovin Scott Mills work.

I agree almost 100%.

However, it wasn't so long ago that Evans was up his own backside as well. I guess he's mellowed with age, but back in the 90s when he was on Radio 1 he used to regularly remind everyone he was a millionaire, it started to really annoy me.

But that was then and this is now, and I think he's great now.

Hip hip.... bye bye.

love scott mills, he should have moyles slot all the time. Evans wins hands down, his radio show was well funny and tfi was really good in its day too

Chris Moyles. The thing you have to bear in mind is that most of the time he is sending himself up, and every oneone else, and that is the joke

Put it this way - radio one isn't my station of choice anymore. This man is such a tosser Ive switched to Radio two where the dj's are alot more talented. Moyles thinks that the 'drive time' listeners want to listen to his vile jokes than to music - what a mistake.

• tuff 1 mate

both really funny

evans is very good and great to have him back but moyles just edges it 4 me as he takes everything that lil bit further

I like chris evans he makes me laugh. Hes a great guy and acts just like us hes not fake like most celebritys are.