Angelo
Lv 4
Angelo asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Old Dinosaur movies?

Can you give me names of some movies which involved dinosaurs and cavemen, that type of thing. Not Lost World or any modern Jurassic park movies.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth....and... Valley of Guanji. not sure how it is spelled but it has cowboys and dinos

• Tom
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

One Million B.C. (1940) with Victor Mature and Carole Landis; one Million Years B.C. (1966), with Raquel Welch; When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (1970), with Victoria Vetri; and Caveman (1980) (?), with Ringo Starr.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

ok first each and every baby has heard of the human centipede such an incredible style of say that they have got watched it even as they were given freaked by the trailer. that is not any longer proper for a baby of 10 that is an 18 for a reason. And it ought to impact your youngster's psychological well being state and progression better than you could imagine. i does no longer recommend absolutely everyone watch it no longer to point a 10 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous

• 1 decade ago

PLANET OF THE DINOSAURS. It's probably on VHS only though but it's really great. It's old too. Plot: space travelers find a planet they have no info on, the ship breaks down, their forced to crash land there then they find all kinds of dinosaurs and stuff. I loved this when I was a kid and I still do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It sounds like The Land That Time Forgot or The People That Time Forgot.

• 1 decade ago

Dinatopia

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Juanito Perez contra los dinosaurios cogelones"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.