Wedding advice!!??

Me and my boyfriend want to get married really bad like soon. but we dont have like any money. so is there and advice for a cheap wedding or someway it could be free like maybe contests of some sort?? any advice would be much appriciated.
Update: oh and its cincinnati OH if that helps.
Update 2: alot of people are being fairly rude with this question. I am happy with this man and i do love him we have been together for 2 years been best friends for 3 we know each other very well. and would love to have a wedding a very pretty one. but his family is jewish mine is christian. i come from a "poor"... show more alot of people are being fairly rude with this question. I am happy with this man and i do love him we have been together for 2 years been best friends for 3 we know each other very well. and would love to have a wedding a very pretty one. but his family is jewish mine is christian. i come from a "poor" family his is a little more well off. but none of them will give us money. he is in collage im out working. and the wedding doesnt have to be NOW. just soon. i want to be married by the time we move out. we were thinking about the court thing. and wedding later. but i was just wondering if anyone had advice.. so you really dont have to be rude about it.