hey guys im referring on how to prevent it...?

Favorite Answer

Birth Control is one thing.

I've been on it since I got married almost a year and haven't gotten pregnant yet but there are accidents!

Not having sex is the only way to know for sure that you are not pregnant. : ) plz be careful you could hurt alot of people if you did get pregnant and its not worth getting pregnant for a few moment of pleasure.Really think about it

• Jessi

by "it" I'm guessing you mean pregnancy. Well there is the obvious which is abstain, there is also birth control pills (which aren't 100% effective)...the pill that I liked was Ortho Tricyclin (sp?) Low, and you should always use a condom of coarse, even with a pill because there are std's out there. But it is good that you are asking about protection!

You can easily prevent letting your horse out of the barn by keeping the door shut.

The best way to prevent pregnancy is to avoid all activities that can cause it.

well you can use a condom, get a rod inserted into you arm, use a diaphragm, get a hysterectomy or a vasectomy, or just don't do it. U can also speak with your doctor to help in any way

A condom perhaps, or 100% way is abstinence

prevent what??? pregnancy?? keeping your legs closed or wrapping it up in a condom works.

• Hermit

You can prevent "it" by not doing "that."

abstinance.....is the only sure way.......every other method is flawed and could led to pregnancy because of the human error factor......

abstinence, the pill, condoms