Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

I would like to know if there is a DIY way to fill scratches in a DS touch screen?

I would like to know if there is a fool proof way to fill scratches on a Nintendo DS touch screen that would not ruin it?

Favorite Answer

I believe you can buy replacement screens from the official website.

You might also want to look into getting some screen covers. You can get them from any place that sells games. They're cheap and will keep your DS's screens from scratching as easily.

• Erika

i'd assume some form of 'filler' that ought to be utilized to fill interior the scratches. although to my wisdom that would not exist for the DS. till its achievable to buff them out without greater unfavorable it, you ought to be out of success (utilizing a show screen protector may well be a solid theory for the destiny)

Try the plastic polishers from Tap Plastics. I used them to remove some small scratches from my iPod screen, and I'm very happy with the results.