Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Has anyone watched the movie THE SECRET WINDOW?

Did you ever have the slighest clue who would be the murderer while watching the movie. This movie resembles a robert de niro movie with a similiar character played by him name i cant remember.

• Coyote
    Favorite Answer

I wasnt expecting what happened to happen. I'll say that much. I dont want to spoil it for those that havnt seen it.

It wasnt a bad movie considering I really dont like Johnny Depp at all.

And I didnt read the book. Kings books move too slow for me.

Secret Window and Hide & Seek are great movies! I love the endings!

Another movie similar to these is Abandon with Benjamin Brat, and Katie Holmes.

yes both Hide and Seek and Secret Window were good films with good surprise endings though i have to admit alot of films seem to be going in that direction it is getting predictable A good film to check out is Running Scared with Paul Walker (fast & the furious) im not a fan of Paul's films in general however talk about surprise endings and twists and turns this is a good one if you like films along those lines.

• MARY L

That movie was called Hide and Seek.......

Yes I had clues, but I've read almost everything Steven King - so I know his style.

• ?

HIDE AND SEEK W/ ROBERT DI NIRO

YEAH I HAD THE MOVIE FIGURED OUT, BUT THEN I READ THE BOOK BY STEPHEN KING

i saw the movie a johnny depp's movie no i did not have any clue while i was watching the movie johnny depp himself is a classic and i love seeing his movies