Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Has anyone watched the movie THE SECRET WINDOW?

Did you ever have the slighest clue who would be the murderer while watching the movie. This movie resembles a robert de niro movie with a similiar character played by him name i cant remember.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Coyote
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wasnt expecting what happened to happen. I'll say that much. I dont want to spoil it for those that havnt seen it.

It wasnt a bad movie considering I really dont like Johnny Depp at all.

And I didnt read the book. Kings books move too slow for me.

• 1 decade ago

Secret Window and Hide & Seek are great movies! I love the endings!

Another movie similar to these is Abandon with Benjamin Brat, and Katie Holmes.

• 1 decade ago

yes both Hide and Seek and Secret Window were good films with good surprise endings though i have to admit alot of films seem to be going in that direction it is getting predictable A good film to check out is Running Scared with Paul Walker (fast & the furious) im not a fan of Paul's films in general however talk about surprise endings and twists and turns this is a good one if you like films along those lines.

• MARY L
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That movie was called Hide and Seek.......

Yes I had clues, but I've read almost everything Steven King - so I know his style.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

HIDE AND SEEK W/ ROBERT DI NIRO

YEAH I HAD THE MOVIE FIGURED OUT, BUT THEN I READ THE BOOK BY STEPHEN KING

• 1 decade ago

i saw the movie a johnny depp's movie no i did not have any clue while i was watching the movie johnny depp himself is a classic and i love seeing his movies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.