Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

why sony is popular for many people?

why you buy sony products and why this brand is important for you

Favorite Answer

Sony is the unique brand. SONY is every where and off course the best in entertainment world.

1-In consumer electronic business. remember Sony Ericsson, VAIO, WEGA, WALKMAN, HANDYCAM, CYBERSHOT, BRAVIA

2-In movie business. SONY has the largest movie archive in the world and it is the name behind these brands: Colombia Pictures, MGM, Screen Gems, TriStar Pictures, United Artists, Orion Pictures and many other brands! and off course you remember Spider man 1,2, James Bond movies, Pink Panther and...

3- In music business Sony has the second largest music record co many in SONY BMG Music entertainment company. and also they have a joint venture company with Michael Jackson named SONY/ATV music publishing.

4- In Game business SONY is the largest game console maker in the world and off course you remember Playstation 1 and 2 and PSP

Source(s): www.sony.net

they make lots o' entertainment devices.

they last long and they r good

becuz they dont break down and they dont cost me wt my blings blings iz worth (aka not expensive)

PS2 RULZ

Source(s): my brain