Cheryl E asked in Computers & InternetInternet · 1 decade ago

In Outlook express under tools what happened to the spell check, where do i go to turn it on?

I used to have spell check under tools on the task bar now its that light color that means it isn't working. I've looked under options and don't see spelling...did outlook express do away with this option? How do I get it back if not, and does yahoo email have a spell check?

• Bulk O
    Favorite Answer

Outlook Express doesn't have spell check built into it, but if you have Microsoft Office installed (or actually MS Word), it will be able to use the spell checker that comes with that, and then you will be able to enable it.

forget Beavis and Butt heads!!! In note, flow to approaches, language, then elect which language and dialect you want to apply as you dictionary. in Outlook, flow to approaches, recommendations, spelling, then elect language.