Anyone know of any Child Abuse Advocate Organizations In Pierce County Wa State?

I would like join a child Abuse Advocatcy Organization here in Wa State ... As an Abuse Victim I know I can make a difference on a childs life anyone know where I can join here in Wa State

Favorite Answer

Children's Advocacy Center of Pierce County / Mary Bridge Child Abuse Intervention Department

Lynn Jorgeson, Director

1112 S. 5th Street

PO Box 5299 MS# 11125-1-CA

Tacoma, WA 98415-0299

Phone: (253) 403-1478

Fax: (253) 403-1582

Tollfree: (800) 552-1419

Offers forensic child sexual and physical abuse medical examinations, psychosocial support, consultation and

assessment, coordination with law enforcement, referral for counseling and support group services. NOTE: Ext. # 1478

on the 800#

I think it's awesome that you want to help others. Best of luck with your healing.

This as with all such super form of issues is in keeping with an theory of what they have faith states' rights are. that could be a conflict that has been happening considering the fact that we first became a rustic. there is not any motive that excuses the abusive habit, yet quite than admit that some issues would desire to be controlled by potential of the important government, they'll enable the states to compliment, inspite of the top effect.

Go to http://ask.com/ and type in Child Abuse Advocate Organizations and they'll give you sites on where to find some.

Source(s): By the way, sorry about the abusive pass sweetheart.

Check with the local Department of Social and Health Services, I am sure they can help you to locate what you are looking for. Good luck and I really look up to you on what you are going to be doing.

Look it up in the phoonebook to see if theres anythign simliar to that near your community...you were an abuse vitcim?

Source(s): ♥Me