Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

修改英文作文

Bali is a place with the tropics scenery.

My father has gone to Bali once, and he had special memories there.

He also brought many beautiful and big seashells to me, I even can feel the breath of the sea.

And something funny happened to him: his camera dropped in the sea when he took the pictures of the sharks. Although he picked up the camera finally, it was broken.

Unn, it was a really special memory.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Bali is tropics place, my father went to Bali once, and he had great memories over there.

He also brought many beautiful and big seashells for me, I can feel the smell of the sea when i look at them.

But something funny happened to him, his camera dropped in the sea when he took the pictures of the sharks. Although he picked up the camera finally, however, it was broken.

opps, it was a really special memory.

Source(s): me in australia

Bali is famous for its beautiful tropical scenery

...once before....In his opinion, that tropical island was very impressive, and he did have a good time there.... By touching those seashells, i can even......

... his camera fell into....

....for the sharks...

....he eventually got his camera back....

umm....it was quite a unique experience.