what makes a 'good' boyfriend?

Favorite Answer

A good boyfriend is someone who is sweet, kind, gentle, and respectful. He knows his bondaries-and LOVES to push them but doesn't go so far as to break them. He is fairly good looking and fit. He can make you smile when you're feeling down. He always knows what to do. He makes sure you know how he feels about you. He doesn't cheat on you. He becomes your place of shelter, you can count on him to protect you and cuddle in his arms when things go awry. He gives you your space when you need it. He doesn't over-react, become overbearing or dominating. And best of all he constantly showers you with affection, but doesn't get to clingy.

A good boyfriend has all the qualities that I would want in a best friend. He is a good listener, patient, loyal and committed, and not moody, fun, with a great sense of humor, and generous...generous with his time and love. When you find a guy like this, don't let him go...I haven't and it's been fourteen years!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what makes a 'good' boyfriend?

Source(s): 39 good 39 boyfriend: https://shortly.im/kiMoG

A good boyfriend is one who never violates a woman's sexual purity. Find one like that and every other aspect will fall into place. A good BF also seeks the better of his GF, not his own personal interests.

Woah, that's pretty broad. But I'll give it my best shot. Well what we women classify as a "good" boyfriend would be someone whose there for us, but not following us around like a puppy. Someone who trusts respects, and understands us. I hope that answered your question :).

1. Doesn't think of me as a tophy.

2. Likes me for my personality, not all looks.

3. Is true.

good= 4 to 5 inches

great= 6 to 8

ha.

well tom you a boyfriend should be sweet with a girl take her to places call her at least2 times a day.pay attention to a girl.

Someone that doesn't p1ss you off too much

• hector

a good girlfriend makes a good boyfriend.