Today is my brithday! 9/23?

I'm such a ham when it comes to my birthday. If my friends & family don't call, I get upset, I feel like I'm the only person in the world born 9/23! Im 36 today, I hope loving birthday never goes away. Do you feel the same way about birthdays?

• Kami
    Favorite Answer

Hey, happy birthday! It was my birthday on the 21st. Friends and family are supposed to remember your birthday -- I hope that they do. You aren't the only person born on September 23rd, I found some people that share your birthday:

Mickey Rooney (1920), John Coltrane (1926), Ray Charles (1930), Tom Lester (1938), Julio Iglesias (1943), Paul Petersen (1945), Mary Kay Place (1947), Bruce Springsteen (1949), Jason Alexander (1959), Matt Hardy (1974), Kip Pardue (1976), Erik-Michael Estrada (1979)

By the way, I still like celebrating my birthday, but I don't like admitting my age anymore! LoL

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Feliz Cumpleano (Happy Birthday in Spanish); Maligayang Kaarawan (in Filipino); Happy Birthday dear jeannette. Oh yes, I do feel important when people remember me on my birthday, By the way, Sept. 23 is the Feast Day of St. Padre Pio, the stigmatist. He is a healer and has performed many miracles on the sick. He was a Capuchin monk in Italy. So how are you spending your special day. However, when some friends are unable to greet you, don't feel negative about it. They may have been out of town, or preoccupied with the routines of life. Once again, have a blast on 9/23.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yes i love birthdays and get sentimental too,i like to make their day as good as possible.after all it's only once a year.Christmas is for everyone but a birthday is personal.I was never over the top

at one time, and then someone close died and when it's their Birthday i wish they were here.Because of this i make sure all my family have a good one, cos you never know if it's their last.Have a really good one xx

Happy Brithday!

happy birthday Jeanettie Pie

Happy Birthday.

Personally birthdays to me are just another day of the week. I am one more year older and getting closer to going home.

A Virgo/Libra cusp? You do like attention. My birthday was 9/17. I had a pleasant day with family. I forgot it was my birthday until my husband reminded me. No I need no fuss over me on that day.

Happy B-day .... And I just got off the phone with my son. Today is his birthday too.