My printer says its "offline" how do i make it "online"?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Thanks 4 The Help♥
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
install software , check and double check the cable connections , enable it in device manager and ... if that doesn't do it... search 4 that guarantee.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
♥™
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (11)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • peter answered 2 months ago
    Facing HP printer issue ? Just visit http://www.printer-techsupport.com/hp-pr... and make a call on their toll free for instant help by a certified technician.
    • 4
    • Comment
  • Harry answered 3 weeks ago
    Thank you Peter, Your link http://www.printer-techsupport.com/hp-pr... is really very helpful I just visited and made a call on their toll free. I got instant help for my printer by a certified technician only in a single call.
    • 3
    • Comment
  • Roger Vadim answered 8 years ago
    go to the controllpanel>>> look for printer>>> is if the check mark is still on your default printer...
    • 2
    • Comment
  • oopsifellinlovex answered 8 years ago
    start > settings > printers and faxes > right click on printer > click on use online

and make sure ur printer is plugged in / turned on
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Abdeali K answered 7 months ago
    my printer was working properly but suddenly it has stopped working!! what to do??
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • unitedf1rst answered 8 years ago
    Restart it and check connections. If you are referring to it saying that in the Printers and Faxes windows, right-click and turn it Online.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Allgeier answered 8 years ago
    UNPLUG EVERYTHING!!!! sometime when you re-boost everything, things go back to normal, if that does not work,sorry bout your luck!!!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • DeLisa answered 1 month ago
    If you are sharing you need to go to control panel, open your default printer and go to customize your printer and you need to go to sharing and click on share this printer.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Linda answered 3 months ago
    If using wifi try this - turn off printer, in "settings" find printer and "remove" it. then turn printer back on. Go back into stings and chose "add device" - your computer should now "see" the printer and you can re-install fwith one click! worked for me using HP laptop and printer!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• stuntdouble_uk answered 8 years ago
    By plugging it and switching it on. As long as the proper drivers are installed.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Karen answered 8 years ago
    Is it plugged in and turned on? ;-)
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock