• Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Printers
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Hardware >
  • Printers

My printer says its "offline" how do i make it "online"?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Thanks 4 The Help♥
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
install software , check and double check the cable connections , enable it in device manager and ... if that doesn't do it... search 4 that guarantee.

Asker's rating & comment

3 out of 5
♥™
  • 1
    5
  • Comment

Other Answers (8)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Jasmine answered 4 months ago
    I was also facing same issue with my HP printer it shows offline. I tried a lot to fix that however I was not able to fix that. I got this link http://www.printer-techsupport.com/Hp-pr... over the internet. I just visited and made a call on their toll free and got instant help for my HP printer.
    • 6
      0
    • Comment
  • unitedf1rst answered 9 years ago
    Restart it and check connections. If you are referring to it saying that in the Printers and Faxes windows, right-click and turn it Online.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Linda answered 1 year ago
    If using wifi try this - turn off printer, in "settings" find printer and "remove" it. then turn printer back on. Go back into stings and chose "add device" - your computer should now "see" the printer and you can re-install fwith one click! worked for me using HP laptop and printer!
    • 2
      2
    • Comment
  • DeLisa answered 11 months ago
    If you are sharing you need to go to control panel, open your default printer and go to customize your printer and you need to go to sharing and click on share this printer.
    • 0
      1
    • Comment
  • Abdeali K answered 1 year ago
    my printer was working properly but suddenly it has stopped working!! what to do??
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • 4 answers hidden
  • Allgeier answered 9 years ago
    UNPLUG EVERYTHING!!!! sometime when you re-boost everything, things go back to normal, if that does not work,sorry bout your luck!!!
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • stuntdouble_uk answered 9 years ago
    By plugging it and switching it on. As long as the proper drivers are installed.
    • 0
      4
    • Comment
  • Karen answered 9 years ago
    Is it plugged in and turned on? ;-)
    • 0
      10
    • Comment
  • My printer says its "offline" how do i make it "online"?
    Thanks 4 The Help♥
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock