WB to Cw??????

I want to know why they didnt show all regular cartoons they do on saturday?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The new CW IS offering a cartoon package on Saturday mornings ONLY! (for now?), but it is up to each local affliate to carry it or not.

Here in Connecticut, WTXX-TV splits the cartoon package between Saturday and Sunday mornings..

In order of appearance, the shows are:

*A full hour of Krypto the Super-Dog

*Monster Allegry

*Tom and Jerry Tales

*Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get A Clue

*Johnny Test

(at this point, the rest is aired on WTXX Sunday Mornings, but the remaining shows are:)

*Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes

*The Batman

*Xiaolin Showdown, and

*Loonatics Unleashed.

You can go to www.kidswb.com for more information on each show.

New episodes of Pokemon, currently the Battle Frontier edition, can be seen on the Cartoon Network's Saturday morning line up. Unfortunately I have no information as to the fate of Yu-Gi-Oh and the other staples of the old Kids WB lineup.

Check with your local station to see what their plans are for the CW Saturday morning line up.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

the cw also took off a lot of daytime shows too like 8 simple rules. i loved that show it was hillarious

• 1 decade ago

Its not the same channel that it was before, and the programing is different.

Theyre working towards a different audiance now. More grown up and interesting. Less cartoon and reruns.

• 1 decade ago

the cw is a newer virson of the wb so with a newer virson comes newer settings or programs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

beacuse the owners changed so they changer the shows as well

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

new format I'm guessing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.