What makes you think someone is being immatured?

Geez, szw_woo.. if you don't want to answer my question then get lost. Don't waste your time here. Darn.. you don't even put your email in your profile page. So, I have to say this to you here. :(

Favorite Answer

How do you get immatured? That doesn't make much sense. If you're asking what makes someone immature... well that all depends on the person who is "mature". Personally I think people who have toilet humor, are players, and lie to people are immature. I also think college students who only worry about partying are very immature. I'm in college and feel like the majority of my peers have one priority, and it's not their education. But it's all in the eye of the beholder.

When they cant spell, or use correct punctuation. When they lash out and call you every bad name in the book. When they do something childlike or selfish. When they do something without thinking, like making a scene in public.

when old people act like an "innocent kids" and young people act like " a man"

the way they act and or talk ;)

when he acts childish

They can't spell?

if they don't stand upto my expectations(generally)

When they whine.

by the way they act stupid when you know they are really smart !!!!!!!!!!!!

when they ask stupid questions like u!