McD's fries?!? how do you make one?

why does those fries in these fast food restaurant taste sooo good???

what type of fries that they use?

their cooking method?

and man! Is their salt like..er something "special"? coz it taste extra good!!!

ah.. I wanna make fries like that..but no good, alwiz taste like crap.

Favorite Answer

Why don't you work part-time at McD's and see what's on the package of the fries you get to fry every morning.

You really don't want to know. The type of oil is nothing we would want to buy and the fries are exclusive to McD's. You can try deep frying shoestring french fries from the frozen section, but they won't taste the same. Popcorn salt sticks better than regular salt FYI.

You'll need cholesterol meds after, though. :)

Fast food fries, McDonald's specifically, are battered and deep fried in animal fat. They are shoestring fries (you can buy these in the grocery store in the freezer section). I've made them at home and they turned even better than at the fast food joints, where you never know if they will be fresh or not. I fry my frozen shoestring fries in oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Make sure they are golden brown before you remove them from the pan, and lightly salt them.

• PD GAL

They are the best, but don't stress on trying to make them. Go to local grocery store and look in the frozen section...Ore Ida has a wonderful selection of fries - including Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries. OMG...they are soooooooooo good...try them, I think you'll like them.

The website says they're coming soon, but they've been in the stores for over a year now...Check them out, I know you'll love them.

I think that their fries are not like ours its very simple u can buy any french fries pack from any market and put some sun flower oil and put little amount of the fries and live it 5-10 minutes and have a good meal.

the special ingredient is too much sodium and fat.

deep fried for 5 mins with enough quantity of oil.

may be the special ingrediet is the oil. @_@

sounds good tatse even better.

do you deep fat fry your fries in peanut oil in a fryer what kind of fries do you use...fresh or frozen mcd uses frozen ...you can buy them in frozen section and try frying at 375.......

Read "Chew On This - by Schlosser & Wilson", buy it or get it from your library, it explains how they are made, and other things about fast food...shudder.

2% potato 98% crap and you got a mcdonalds chip.

Did you know that McD got this cow's head in its burgers?

I just read right here in yahoo answers few days back.

Euww, Gross!