t.A.T.u ” null & void ” 的歌詞?

請問這首歌的歌詞 誰有呢?

可以PO上來給我嗎?

多謝哦~~^^

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

您好!這首歌「Null & Void 無效」的全文歌詞如下:Tell me with affection in your voice,That you never really had a choice,Place on me the burden of the past,Offer me the future and take it back,Show me what you never meant to show,Tell me what I'm not supposed to know,contradict me when you're in the wrong,Don't commit to anything at all,My life is null and voidDismantled and destroyedMy life is null and voidMy life is null and voidFill me with compassion and concern,Thrill me with an unexpected turn,Tempt me with the secrets that you hold,Don't divulge them until you're in controlShow me what you never meant to show,Tell me what I'm not supposed to knowcontradict me when you're in the wrong,Don't commit to anything at all,My life is null and voidDismantled and destroyedMy life is null and voidMy life is null and voidMy life is null and voidDismantled and destroyedMy life is null and voidMy life is null and voidMy life is null and voidDismantled and destroyedMy life is null and voidMy life is null and void不知道是不是您要的呢?^ ^"

Source(s): 喜歡t.A.T.u.的我。
  • 1 decade ago

你可以去抓 FOXY 打你想要的東西 在抓下來..這樣子會比較快

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.