? asked in 旅遊亞太地區台灣 · 1 decade ago

[英文]一段中文翻譯成英文

我外文課需要上台用英文說出暑假一件讓我印象深刻的事情

所以我想有沒有人可以幫我想講的事情翻譯成英文 謝謝

內容:我暑假最難忘的事情就是跟朋友去花蓮玩了一趟,我門總共5個人坐著朋友開的車前往,這趟3天2夜的旅程也是我第一次去花蓮所以相當開心

由於我門出發的前幾天,剛好有颱風經過,所以路途上幾乎沒什麼塞車,不過蘇花公路真的非常的驚險,山路實在有夠曲折的,途中也看到別人發生了擦撞,還好我門相當順利的到達了目的地,花蓮市中心附近的"東岸精緻商務旅館"

這家旅館價錢不會很昂貴,而且服務也相當不錯,還有提供免費的自助早餐,這趟旅程我門去了很多著名景點遊玩也吃了很多好吃的海鮮還有當地名產麻糬,讓我再暑假的時候對台灣各地有著更深的了解

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The most impressive thing for me in this summer is the place we

visited in Hwai Lain. There were 5 of us went to this 3 days 2 nights

trip and this is the first time for me to visit Hwai Lain.

Since the typhoon had been there few days ago, the traffic was very

smooth in the Su-Hwai freeway. The freeway is dangerous for driver

and we saw a little accident happened. Fortunately, we got there safely

and arrived at the East Coast BIZ hotel.

The hotel we stayed wasn’t very expensive with nice service and free

breakfast. Furthermore, we went to visit several famous places for sight

seeing, having lots of seafood, and the well know sweet named Mai-Chi.

This summer trip made me get to know Taiwan.

Source(s): Tammy

Content:my summer vacation the most unforgettable thing is with friend go to the Hualien played a, my ltogether 5 persons of door sits the car that the friend opens to go to, the itinerary of this 3 days and 2 nights is also I to go to a Hualien for the first time so rather happy

Because my door sets out of the other day, have the typhoon process at the right moment, so the top of the journey is the nothing traffic jam almost, however the Suhua Highway is breathtaking really and very, the hill path has sufficient turns and twists really of, the on the way also sees other people take place to wipe to bump, O.K. my door arrived destination rather and smoothly, nearby"fine business hotel in east coast" in the Hualien city center

This hotel price isn't very expensive, and the service is also rather good, also having already provided free self-help breakfast, this itinerary my door goes to a lot of well-known beauty spots to play to also eat a lot of delicious seafoods to still have a local famous product moichi, letting I again time of summer vacation to Taiwanese have deeper understanding everywhere

有翻印錯的請見諒~

Source(s): 我~