does anyone love abercrombie?

any guys like that store cause for some reason everyone hates that place on yahoo answers and me and my friends adore it.

Favorite Answer

I like Abercrombie and Ftich and American Eagle because they have comfortable clothes. I especially like their supersoft stuff. I do not wear underwear so I got to buy comfortable material for my "package". I did not say this to gross anyone out, just to tell the truth why I shop at those stores. Also, some of their clothes look good. AF has some very comfortable cargo shorts and jeans.

Source(s): Me.

Oh, I hate it...Sorry but it is for spoiled rotten little rich kids who have nothing better to spend their money on than $50 tshirts and $100 pairs of jeans. It's the same junk you would get at Aeropostale or JCPenney just with a stupid word on it. Its all about a status thing with you people...you think you are better than everyone because you wear clothes and the have a word on them? Ugh, it disgusts me.

meh, it's rather passe, ... honestly, why pay the extra cash for a label. You can get higher quality things for a much more reasonable price.

get a life loser...no one cares

No

i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!