in my fantasy yahoo league i have grossman and peyton manning as my qb's. Based on the team they are playing..

indianapolis and jacksonville chicago and minnesota. which qb should i play? i know peyton is never a bad choice but who will have the better week?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ALWAYS

PLAY

PEYTON

Every week.

• 1 decade ago

That is a tough one. I know the powers that may be will say "always start Peyton" but i think the Jags are going to hit them in the chin. If Grossman was playing an easier team to get a read on then I would take the chance, but I can't decide if Min. is for real or jus haven't been challenged yet.

I hate to say it but ......"Always start Peyton" lol

• 1 decade ago

Manning no question. If you bench him you will regret it. Grossman is not that good of a QB, he has just had a few good games. It doesn't matter if Rex threw 6 TD's last week, you have to play Manning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rex tossed 4 touchdowns last week. I know it's hard to bench Payton but you gotta go with the hot hand. Right now Grossman's the hottest qb in the NFL. Go with him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go with Manning. Grossman got SUPER lucky and he will not repeat that feat this year, maybe not ever again. Chicago will have this game with their D and use the run to grind down the clock.

Manning will get points, he is manning. Plus they have no run game in IND so he will HAVE to throw.

• 1 decade ago

Go with Manning, Jacksonville will stop the run but Manning will audible all day long.

• 1 decade ago

This is simple. You never bench Peyton Manning unless he has a bye.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.