in my fantasy yahoo league i have grossman and peyton manning as my qb's. Based on the team they are playing..

indianapolis and jacksonville chicago and minnesota. which qb should i play? i know peyton is never a bad choice but who will have the better week?

Favorite Answer

ALWAYS

PLAY

PEYTON

Every week.

That is a tough one. I know the powers that may be will say "always start Peyton" but i think the Jags are going to hit them in the chin. If Grossman was playing an easier team to get a read on then I would take the chance, but I can't decide if Min. is for real or jus haven't been challenged yet.

I hate to say it but ......"Always start Peyton" lol

Manning no question. If you bench him you will regret it. Grossman is not that good of a QB, he has just had a few good games. It doesn't matter if Rex threw 6 TD's last week, you have to play Manning.

Rex tossed 4 touchdowns last week. I know it's hard to bench Payton but you gotta go with the hot hand. Right now Grossman's the hottest qb in the NFL. Go with him.

Go with Manning. Grossman got SUPER lucky and he will not repeat that feat this year, maybe not ever again. Chicago will have this game with their D and use the run to grind down the clock.

Manning will get points, he is manning. Plus they have no run game in IND so he will HAVE to throw.

Go with Manning, Jacksonville will stop the run but Manning will audible all day long.

This is simple. You never bench Peyton Manning unless he has a bye.