I have now hot water in the one shower and no cold water in the other shower. How do I fix it?

The rest of the faucets in the house work normal. In the one shower when i put the hot water on all the way nothing comes out and when i just put the cold water on the other shower nothing comes out. What do i have to do to get both showers working? Thanks

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

use "lady speed stick" or "mannen speed stick"

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It is very obvious.

When you installed them, the pipes got kinked. It is preventing the water from flowing.

Hope you can still access it. It is not ceramic tiled yet, I guess?

Then, take it out, buy a new braided connector. It does not kink.

This is the only way I can think of.

It is simple: water just ain't flowing. If you are confident of your installation, then the valve seat or the cartridge you put in (for washerless faucets) is not installed correctly. This is where I will look first if I were you. The way to tell is to see whether the handle turns smoothly. It has to be really smooth. Otherwise, you have valve seat or cartridge problem.

Valve seats stays down under water pressure and it does not open when you turn the handle. This is common. If you have tightened the nut (just below the handle) too much, then the valve stem is bent. Replace.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have pressure balanced faucets that have the valve stuck. Replace the interior parts.

• 1 decade ago

On the lighter side of things without offence...

you could try putting their heads together..!!!.......haha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well if you can afford to have two showers then you can afford to call a plumber

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds to me like the lines are clogged up and need to be replaced.

• 1 decade ago

call the plumber

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.