Natasha asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair Help: What color should I dye my hair?

I have brown hair with different shades of blonde highlights (i've had them for over a year and had my last touch up almost 5 months ago). I wanted to dye it brown again and have a hint of red in it. I've heard that when you dye blonde highlights they come out a little reddish. So, my question is should I just dye it brown and see what happens or dye it a reddish brown color?

And what brand is the best?

Thanks!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i think your hair have nice color

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used to have my hair brown with blonde highlights also...To get rid of them, I got my hair Brown all over, and yes, where the blonde was came out red, but it was nice...if you don't like it, you can always get brown all over, again, and then go from there if you want to add something. Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

i think you should die it reddish brown and even if the blonde highlights come out a little reddish or whatev it will be pretty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should dye it then it will just change the color of the blonde higlights to red highlights. Red highlights are hot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Aye would say dye it brown again and see what happens if u dont get any hint of redish though then put red though it.

• 1 decade ago

I love reddish brown personally. Go with that.

• 1 decade ago

split your hair in half horizontal like, dye the top brown and the bottom dark brown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why not just leave it brown. its the prettiest hair color anyway, no reason to change a good thing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would dye it an auburn brown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that you should just die it brown and see what happen its always good to try new things!

Source(s): Your brian
  • 1 decade ago

GO to the salon, home dye jobs are bad, they look bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.