Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Please help me translate....?

Please translate this sentences for me in Spanish. I want to letter to my Mom to be translate in Spanish. Tell me what each word means and how to pronounce it.

* I miss my Mom very much. I really want to see her because she is the best Mom I ever have. I am worried about her because she doesn't call me alot. Anyway, I hope that see will be fine and I will see her in December this year.

Thank you for translating to me. ♥

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Extraño a mi mamá muchísimo. Añoro verla porque es la mejor mamá de todas. Estoy preocupada por ella porque no me ha llamado mucho. De todos modos, espero que esté bien y que la vaya a ver en diciembre de este año.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I miss my Mom very much. I really want to see her because she is the best Mom I ever have. I am worried about her because she doesn't call me alot. Anyway, I hope that see will be fine and I will see her in December this year

Translation in letter: Extraño mucho a mi mama. Realmente quiero verla porque es la Mejor mama que he tenido. Estoy preocupada por ella por que no me llama mucho. De todos modos, espero que ella este bien y yo la vere en Diciembre de Este año.

• 1 decade ago

I think you know how to translate, cause you can speak Spanish, so whats the deal with this question??

• 1 decade ago

go to google page, click on language tool,

select languages, type text, and get translated texts,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You can translate this for yourself by visiting......... http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_trans...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.