Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

Please help me translate....?

Please translate this sentences for me in Spanish. I want to letter to my Mom to be translate in Spanish. Tell me what each word means and how to pronounce it.

* I miss my Mom very much. I really want to see her because she is the best Mom I ever have. I am worried about her because she doesn't call me alot. Anyway, I hope that see will be fine and I will see her in December this year.

Thank you for translating to me. ♥

Favorite Answer

Extraño a mi mamá muchísimo. Añoro verla porque es la mejor mamá de todas. Estoy preocupada por ella porque no me ha llamado mucho. De todos modos, espero que esté bien y que la vaya a ver en diciembre de este año.

I miss my Mom very much. I really want to see her because she is the best Mom I ever have. I am worried about her because she doesn't call me alot. Anyway, I hope that see will be fine and I will see her in December this year

Translation in letter: Extraño mucho a mi mama. Realmente quiero verla porque es la Mejor mama que he tenido. Estoy preocupada por ella por que no me llama mucho. De todos modos, espero que ella este bien y yo la vere en Diciembre de Este año.

I think you know how to translate, cause you can speak Spanish, so whats the deal with this question??

go to google page, click on language tool,

select languages, type text, and get translated texts,

You can translate this for yourself by visiting......... http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_trans...