Would you feel weird if...?

you were Michael Knight and you were "getting it on" with a woman in the backseat of KITT? I mean the car is aware of exactly what goes on inside him and could hear everything. Plus you spend most of your time talking to him so would that be embarrassing? Would it count as exhibitionism?

Best Answer

KITT is Michael Knights best friend......I'm pretty sure Michael would be OK with it, considering that KITT would probably be cheering him on......He better make sure he doesn't shoot anything on the upholstery.....watch out for the Turbo boost!

i dont think it would cos kitt isnt a person, its a machine. but im sure he's picked up most of his moves from kitt! As a robot, surely he is programmed to know nearly everything!

No but I bet KITT could give him some pointers.

i think you would struggle to get into the back seat of kitt period.....i dont even think there was one........

Eeerrrr

I would not have sex on a back seat of any car!!

Sorry

ew yeah i would feel wierd it would be like sleeping with someone in front of your mate

gross

nope id be fine with that

Ooooh, kinky! Me likey!!

i would