Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~~~徵求英文高手幫我把中文文章翻譯英文

我的英文名字是由就讀五專時,一個同學覺得我長的很像埃及人所以給我取這個英文名字,

我在屏東出生,我的家鄉靠近墾丁海域,是個靠山靠海而成漂亮的原住民部落,目前我的家人還住在那邊

我有一個姐姐與一個哥哥,姐姐二十八歲目前任職於飯店主任,哥哥二十六歲有自己的一家機車修護店,父親是個退休的卡車司機,母親為家庭主婦,

我平常喜歡跳舞,上網還有逛街

從學校畢業之後我想要在這世界的任何地方從事護理人員

想要當護士是因為這是我的專業科目並且我想要回饋這個社會

不當護士我想我會想要做個稱職的好老婆和好母親

在夜晚我喜歡聽icrt,因為喜歡dj放的音樂

有時候會與外籍朋友用英文講電話

因為是要交報告用的所以***不希望是用線上翻譯***

麻煩各位大大幫忙了

****'請不要用線上翻譯或是電子辭典翻譯~~~太多單字與文法錯誤....這很重要低~~~拜託各位大大了~~~***

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The origin of my name can be traced back to the time when I was in junior college.

One of my classmates thought that I looked like an Egytian, and he/she gave me this English name that I now have.

I was born in Ping-tung; my hometown is close to the waters (sea area) in Kenting, and it's a beautiful aboriginal tribe surrounded both by sea and mountain. Till now my family still live there.

I have a (an elder) sister and a brother; my sister is a 28-year-old director in a hotel, and my brother is now 26 years old, running a repair shop for motorcycles. My father is a retired truck driver; my mother, a housewife. (這是文章用的寫法,如果要口語一點的可以寫成 My father is a retired truck driver, and my mother is a housewife.醬就可以了)

I enjoy dancing, surfing the net and shopping when I have time.

After graduation I would like to be a nursing staff in any part of the world.

I want to work as a nursing staff for the fact that this is actually my speicialized field of study, and I would like to make contributions to the society.

If such wish cannot be realized, I think I also want to be a competent wife as well as a mother.

I like to listen to ICRT at night because I enjoy the music played by the DJ.

Sometimes I also talk to my foreign friends using English on the phone.

只是是括號括起來的就是可以跟前面代換的意思,給妳參考嚕^^

Source(s): 英文系的自己

我平常喜歡跳舞,上網還有逛街

從學校畢業之後我想要在這世界的任何地方從事護理人員

想要當護士是因為這是我的專業科目並且我想要回饋這個社會

不當護士我想我會想要做個稱職的好老婆和好母親

在夜晚我喜歡聽icrt,因為喜歡dj放的音樂

有時候會與外籍朋友用英文講電話

My English name by attend a 5-year junior college, a classmate feels I grow of be like Egyptian very much so take this English name for me,

I am born in Pingtung, my home town closes to waters in Kenting, is a powerful supporter depend on sea and become beautiful aborigine's tribe, my family return currently over there

I have an elder sister with an elder brother, the elder sister is 28 years old is worked in director in hotel currently, the elder brother is 26 years old to have the oneself's a motorcycle repair and maintenance store, the father is a truck driver that retires, the mother is a housewife,

I like dancing usually, getting to the Internet to still have already gone shopping

From the school after graduating I want in this world to work on a nursing personnel anyplace

Wanting to be a nurse is because this is my professional subject and I want to give something back to this society

The not appropriate nurse thinks I will want to be a mother with friendly employable good wife

I like to hear icrt in the night, because of liking music that the dj puts

The sometimes will speak a telephone with foreign friend in English

My English name is by study five special time, a schoolmate feels me long like egyptian very much so to me take this English name,

I am born at Ping Tung, my hometown nearnesses cultivate man maritime space, is a backer on the coast but become beautiful live people tribe originally, now my family still live across

I have a elder sister with a elder brother, elder sister 28 years old now hold a post in director hotel, elder brother 26 years old have own engine repair protect shop, father is retiring trucker, mother is for housewife,

I like dancing ordinarily, go on line still have go shopping

From school graduates after I want anywhere engage in take care personnel in the world

Want as nurse is because this be my profession subject and I want feedback this society

Unsuitable nurse I want me can want to make employable good wife become reconciled mother

I like listening icrt night, because like dj set free music

Can with foreign nationality friend use English speak telephone sometimes

阿廷大大謝謝你幫我翻譯~~~可是你有很多單字拼錯或是文法錯誤的唷~~~

造成字面上的意思不相同

• 怡廷

我平常喜歡跳舞,上網還有逛街

從學校畢業之後我想要在這世界的任何地方從事護理人員

想要當護士是因為這是我的專業科目並且我想要回饋這個社會

不當護士我想我會想要做個稱職的好老婆和好母親

在夜晚我喜歡聽icrt,因為喜歡dj放的音樂

有時候會與外籍朋友用英文講電話

My English name is from while studying in No. five Special, because a classmate thinks I choose this English name for me very like Egyptians long,

I was born in Pingdong, my hometown was close to the sea area of Kun Ding, it was a backer that became beautiful aboriginal's clan by the sea, my family live there at present

I have an elder sister and an elder brother, elder sister holds a post to the hotel director at present at 28 years old, elder brother has one's own motorcycle maintenance shop at 26 years old, father is a teamster retiring, mother is a housewife,

I like dancing usually , still go shopping in Net surfing

It has been engaged in that I have wanted the nursing staff any place of this world since the school graduates

Wanting to work as a nurse is because this is wanted to feedback this society by my professional subject and me

Work as nurse I think I can is it make pieces of competent good wife and kind mother to want

I like listening to icrt at night, because like the music that dj shows

Sometimes will speak the telephone in English to the foreign friend

Source(s): 自己