unique from the herd?

Cheers to all of us who are truly unique individuals. What is it that seperates you from the masses. What is it that makes you feel different than everyone else.

Favorite Answer

It's hard to quantify into a single feeling. All I know is that when I'm surrounded by people who are my own age, whom I'm supposed to be able to relate to and have common interests with, I generally feel so completely alien, it's almost not worth leaving the house. I rarely go to the mall, for instance, but when I do, I always leave in a state of bemused horror combined with misanthropy. It's like I simply can't digest what it is that makes most people tick. Or rather, I can, and it's so simplistic and oblivious, I find it amazing.

Most of the time I'm fine with being an anti-social hermit, but there are some times that I wish I could just live a normal, oblivious life. It would certainly be easier.

Edit: And ditto on what mighty_power7 said. People tend to think those of us who live alone and like it are freaks, though I'm not sure why. I like being able to leave my apartment and come back, knowing everything will be exactly as my anal-retentive *** left it.

I am honest to a fault. This has caused me hardship and heartache in my chosen field, but now I have this amazing reputation as doing good honest work, and am being offered jobs without even applying for them. (I did not even know how far afield this info had spread until the job offers started coming in). There have been times it has been incredibly stressful, but now I feel like I am reaping the rewards. Talk about delayed gratification!

Living well and guilt-free is the best revenge.

the fact that i dont have to do what everyone else does in order to be happy. i feel weird in that i live alone and i LIKE it! no one puts any pressure on me, i have friends that i can invite over if i need company, and i can basically spend my time exactly how i want to. when i tell my friends that i like living alone, they all think i'm weird, but i dont care!

• hooser

apolonio napoleon - unique even though it kinda made me think of of twisting the arm of whoever gave it to him! Mariano Dominador - unique yet eeewww! Rocky Jorjiena (female)- kinda unique yet i like it no longer rapidly Francis Billy Anton - somewhat widespread stay clean of Dylan - my 2 sons call, a customary to the max! hahaha

I'm kind to all people regardless of age, sex, race, etc. Even when the gestures aren't returned.

My Yahoo ID.

miss ya paul yes i am coz my nam is miss ya paol

I'm actually nice to people

I have a tattoo. <not really>

• E.B.

I have no arms.