Wow, she said "I'll Think About It".?

Thankyou for all those who answered my previous questions regarding asking a girl out, and seeing if she likes you. For all of you who don't know what I'm talking about, go here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq3PY... .

Anyway, I gathered up the courage to ask her to a movie and she said "I'll think about it." which, most of the time, is woman for, "Not a chance in hell." So what do I do from here on about this situation? It's eating away at my insides!!!

Favorite Answer

Grow some testes and ask somebody else.

Geez, fellas, there's like over 6 billion people in the world. And over half of them are females. I'm sure someone somewhere will let you kiss her azz.

Let me tell you something i have learned bout girls, women never like to give the man the upper hand until they fell that a man will not hurt them, so when u said she will think bout it, she is not saying u dont have a chance, she saying with she will think bout it, she will consider things like how long she has know u, what type of person you are and she will also ask her self do i see myself going far with this dude, dont take personally dat she said she will think bout it, she really means she will think bout it.

you wait! :( to see if she says anything back if you don't hear from here in a couple days then call her and asker her 1 more time and if she says " i'll think about it or let me think some more" just tell her to never mind your not going to waste your time! the dates off!

that can do 1 of 2 things!

1 - make her like wow he doesn't really care i want him now

2 - make her feel like the world has been lifed off her shoulders!

remember it's the chase not who you got!

keep her on her toes and she may just like it A LOT

Mad luv

Give her a week and then ask here if she has thought about it. I did and got married 6 months later.

Find someone else? There are plenty of girls who would just say YES.

yay im happy for u that shes said ill think about it but dont keep asking her ova and ova let her like u

If someone else will just not do

ask her again

maybe suggest going somewhere else

Find someone else.

NOW JUST EXNORE HER LET HER COME TO YOU DONT SWEAT IT OR YOU MIGHT GET PLAYED