Anonymous

幫幫我吧...我的英文超爛的...還是要寫英文自傳.

您好:很高興有這樣的機會來參選貴公司的人材甄選.我的名字***來自一個台中平凡的家庭..家裡雖然不是很富裕但卻時時充滿笑聲.所以也造就我開朗個性.成長的過程結識很多的知心朋友.也從別人的身上學到很多的經驗.在去年更做了一個人生的大決定.就是結婚生子..現在寶寶已經5個多月了很愛笑很可愛..而婚姻讓我的生活變的更生動有趣.

貴公司在台灣有著很大的知名度..我想所需要的人員是具備高度服務品質的..

這和我的工作態度是不謀而合的...很期待能進入公司服務..謝謝您的肯定

Rating
    Favorite Answer

How do you do: The talent very glad to have such a chance to participate in the election of your company selects. It come from family every one ordinary in Taizhong the I one name XXX.. It is often full of laughs though family is not very rich. So bring up my optimistic individual character . Get to know a lot of intimate friends in course of growing up. Learn much experience from others' body too. Made great decision for one life even more last year. Marry and give birth to babies.. Now baby already like smiling very much and to be very lovely 5 more than months.. And it is interesting that it is more vivid that the marriage lets my life change.

Popularity that it has very to be heavy Taiwan.. It want I personnel that need with high service quality..

The working attitude of this and me is perfectly in harmony or agreement without previous consultation ...It expect very much Yes, enter company serve.. The ones that thank you are definite

Source(s): 請參考 M.M