? asked in 娛樂與音樂電視其他:電視 · 1 decade ago

史帝夫厄文的歌曲

請問有關於史帝夫厄文的歌曲?

歌名和下載點(如果有歌詞.....)

我怎麼找都找不到!

麻煩一下!

謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

在鱷魚先生的演唱會上 主軸是John Williamson 所唱的 True Blue 因為這是Steve Irwin生前最愛的一首歌 John Williamson是澳洲的鄉村歌手 這首歌基本上就是在說明澳洲人 原唱在追思會時 有針對鱷魚先生對歌詞做了些微修改但我還是在此打上原本的歌詞 John Williamson - True Blue Hey True Blue, don't say you've goneSay you've knocked off for a smokoAnd you'll be back la-ater onHey True Blue, Hey True Blue Give it to me straight, face to faceAre you really disappearingJust another dy-ying raceHey True BlueTrue Blue, is it me and youIs it Mum and Dad, is it a co-ockatooIs it standin' by your mate when he's in a fightOr just Vegemi-iteTrue-ue-ue Blue, I'm a-asking youHey True Blue, can you bear the loadWill you tie it up with wireJust to keep the show on the roadHey True BlueHey True Blue, now be Fair DinkumIs your heart still thereIf they sell us out like sponge cake Do you rea-eally careHey True BlueTrue Blue, is it me and youIs it Mum and Dad, is it a co-ockatooIs it standin' by your mate when she's in a fightOr just Vegemi-iteTrue-ue-ue Blue, I'm a-asking you... True Blue, is it me and youIs it Mum and Dad, is it a co-ockatooIs it standin' by your mate when he's in a fi-ightOr just Vegemi-iteTrue-ue-ue Blue, True-ue-ue Blue 另外 還有一首歌也是在追思會上循環撥放的是To change the World是由詞曲家   Mark McDuff 填詞曲 由來自澳洲Brisbane的歌手Dan McGahan演唱To Change this World By Mark McDuff To change this world You need the heart of a lion To change this world You need the faith of a child Don you know you need to touch a billion people to get your message heard And change this world To be a hero Youe gotta tangle with danger Holding onto nature And never letting go Don you know you need to stand and shout out loud to make your message heard To change the world And all at once Voices from the wilderness Will be calling out your name Now wee apart Those voices fill my heart To change this world Crikey what an adventure To change this world And make a better place Don you know we need to touch a billion people and make your message heard to change this world You changed my world

2006-09-26 10:47:01 補充:

CD的話 John Williamson的true blue在澳洲買的到 因為我人在澳洲 不清楚台灣是否有販賣 Dan McGahan的To change the world(He changed our world)目前應該還沒有因為那是追思會前兩天才完成創作獻給鱷魚先生的歌 目前看到一個網站有播放影片檔 你可以看看 http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/55420/Daniel_M...

Source(s): 在澳洲全程觀看追思會的自己 無法給你載點 請自行尋找 因為CD是我自己的 不是下載的 True Blue歌詞來自專輯 To change the world歌詞來自報紙

真的很謝謝你喔!

嗯!我知道了!真的很謝謝你喔!