are latina chicks more attractive than asian chicks?

jessica alba , eva mendes, eva longoria are hot!

Favorite Answer

there are attractive latina and asian girls, but i would say asians are more exotic, i've known lots of guys who had the asian girl fetish.

They are most likely half breeds anyway. Many Asians are full blooded and you will usually find more adult movies about Asian women than Latina. There are most likely more attractive Asian women available and sought after than Latina. I would say they make some very hot movies though and more popular singers by far than Asians. The claim attractive isn't the right word to compare these two. Some of the Hottest stars may be more true.Depending on what country you live as well.

Depends on the girl. I have seen so many beautiful Latinas and Asian chicks. I myself like to say that they all look the same in the dark. Its how the curves bend that makes you feel good about the one you are with for the night

nicely, as a hispanic myself... as quickly as I see an Asian guy, my coronary heart thoroughly jumps. not purely are they good finding, yet they supply me a feeling of risk-free practices. i've got faith like i'd desire to hunt for to them. i admire their hair, and how they talk. Their eyes are astounding, and you will have faith them. they have manners, and are respectful. oftentimes as quickly as I see an Asian guy, he appears like he has lots on his recommendations, very own subject concerns and so on.., and it exhibits that issues actually rely to them. i could be fortunate if an Asian guy could ever think of of me that way! ^^"

Asian chicks are better. Smaller, cuter, tighter.

• Jonnie

No it just depends on the chick ... stupid question.

they are both very attractive, but i'd honestly have to go with latina. no disrespect 2 all asians though! we still tite yall!

beauty in the beholders eyes

I think asian chicks are ugly they get me sick! i'm sorry but it's just something about them so i have to say latina chicks iam spanish and spanish girls are sexy you should see me

This is just another example of a stupid question.