where do essential tremors come from?

I have essential tremors in my hands. Some days they are worse then others. Has anyone ever heard of them and is their a cure for them?

Favorite Answer

I used to have tremors, and I realized that it may have been caused by a vitamin deficiency. I started taking two multivitamins daily, and they went away. Try it. But it takes a couple of weeks of consistently taking them for it to start working. Then you have to keep taking them. You can also probably be tested by a doctor to find out which vitamins and minerals you are lacking, and specifically take those supplements, and eat foods that are rich in those vitamins. This may not work for you, but it did work for me, so it cant hurt to try!

• HK3738

essential in this case means that cause in unknown, so sure is unknown too, symptoms can be treated with beta blockers, eg atenolol etc good luck

no I work in disabilities and have for 20 years and that is a new one to me.