Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Girls, would u slap a guy's face if he asks u to?

Well, to all the girls out there, would you slap my face till it turns red if I ask u to ??

Would love to hear ur replies (and if u r interested to slap, and u live in the UAE then contact me :P)

Favorite Answer

you need a ace to ride, this is not easy to find it in UAE, dont put you on hopes, idiots have no place in the world, be a wise and come to UK, you will find several girls ready to slap you, bring a halmat and several faces to renew

If you straight out asked that, you very well may get a slap in the face.

• eva b

Sure I'll slap you silly.You sound masochistic to me.

id slap u somewhere else

How many time you will take trouble to put this question??

hahha for fun? sure. i'll slap you.

no

• mimi22

no

lol.. most definetly!!!!!!!!!!