How can I tell the difference between a spider bite and a mosquito bite?

This weekend I stayed at my parents, and when I got home, I found 4 bites on me. I assumed they were mosquito bites, although I really didnt spend any time outside. They itch like CRAZY even after I put cream on them. Yesterday I realized that they could be spider bites, because I have found spiders in the bed I... show more This weekend I stayed at my parents, and when I got home, I found 4 bites on me. I assumed they were mosquito bites, although I really didnt spend any time outside. They itch like CRAZY even after I put cream on them.

Yesterday I realized that they could be spider bites, because I have found spiders in the bed I sleep in at my parents'

Today I noticed that two of the bites have what I can only describe as holes. It's a single hole in each bite, and the bites are big and red. 2 of them seem to me bigger then the average mosquito bite, but maybe I'm just being paranoid

also, I dont remember having mosquito bite itch this long and this much.

Are there any over-the counter things I can do? I really dont want to go to the doctor...
Update: this isnt me, but its sort of what mine looks like:

http://polkadotstripe.typepad.com/photos...

its definitly not black, and if it is a spider bite, its not anything poisonous, because it's been a few days and i dont feel anything other then the cold i've had for awhile