Has anybody heard Oral Fixation Vo.1...does anybody know the translation to "No' and "Las de La Intuicion"

I only speak English but I love her songs when I get a translation to her spanish songs...personally I don't think most people like her because her lyrics are a bit too abstract and very deep...nonetheless i get this intense feeling from her music video "No" and I want to know the lyrics...plus that... show more I only speak English but I love her songs when I get a translation to her spanish songs...personally I don't think most people like her because her lyrics are a bit too abstract and very deep...nonetheless i get this intense feeling from her music video "No" and I want to know the lyrics...plus that of "Las de La Intuicion" She truly is amazing and she can dance.

answer the question please....I don't want any "she sucks" or anything not related to answering my question...if you don't answer the question I will report you and your post will be taken off this forum
Update: PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS CORRECTLY...i can see you just want to google...i told you not to do that