Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what can i wear that's a fall look and still get away with wearing a flower in my hair? anything under $30?

im not looking for fancy, but vintage. i was thinking of wearing a huge boxy cream colored sweater, but im not sure. this is for a backyard birthday party but we're doing a photo shoot sorta thing.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you wear that sweater, then get a pencil skirt, which is supposed to be a fall look for '06.

The other thing I would wear with flowers in my hair, but a fall look, is a wrap dress.

Boots are definitely an accessory for fall, so you might consider wearing some.

Good luck in the thrift shops! You might also consider consignment stores, or re-sale shops like Buffalo Exchange, which have used stuff that's in great condition, though at higher prices than thrift stores.

• 1 decade ago

I love the big sweater idea, You can wear it over leggins(very cheap) with flats(payless has very nice flats) or high heels, or ankle boot which are VERY in right now(well on the runways... )and you can wear your flower, a soft color flower, representing the fall, like a reddish brown (if that exists). And pull your hair back so the flower can be noticeable.

and the leggins add a very vintage feel.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In fall I dont think wearing a flower in your hair is the best idea in summer and spring you can.

• 1 decade ago

just put on some dark jeans and then a top with flowers and then put in a flower that matches and for shoes don't be afraid for boots or some white or black high heels

Source(s): teen magazine
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Where nice capries with a matching shirt with a jean jacket

• 1 decade ago

yeah sure.

i'm wearing a cream colored sweater right now.

• umm well i think a black or brown skirt with some mary j's. and a nice shirt.with a black rose in ur hair.

• 1 decade ago

tryn to contact any nice mehcnic and ask him to change that one.so that u can able to give better solution for that in ur future time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.