Why is Nancy Grace still working?

She is a major *****, who does nothing but sensationalize news for her own ratings. She blames everyone but herself. That baby's mom wacks herself less that 24 hours after the interview. This "reporter/prosecutor" didn't need to badger that girl, that is the POLICE'S JOB. Now she's dead and Nancy should feel real good about the fact that the facts will never be learned about this kidnapping. Between her and that fat blonde broad that sounds like a man with a cold, I think the major markets need to take a look at who wants to report news, and who wants to be on TV for their own ego's gain. Nancy can rot.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nancy Grace is the first person I've ever seen on TV that makes excrement appear intelligent. She is a hateful, bloated old windbag who needs to be driven off of television and far from decent society. She is no different than the white trash that she so clearly comes from: were it not for hate she wouldn't have anything to talk about.

• 1 decade ago

Oh my God I totally agree with you!

Nancy Grace just sinks her hooks into people and makes them look guilty to the public... she is a horrible journalist.

With the whole Jon Benet scandal she went on and on about that Karr guy... who had been dismissed... but did it end there? NO. Of course not, she had to keep on.

Plus when ever she does a missing person report (like the girl in Aruba) she just keeps on it like there is no other newa out there. Plus what I do not understand is why that girl from Aruba was such a big deal. I mean yes it is sad when any person disappears and is killed... but that happens everyday! What made her so much more special to the media... especially to Nancy Grace.

UGH!

• TxSup
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I agree, Grace is a conscienceless muckraker. Anything for a story, with no regard to the people involved or the police investigation There's a copy of the transcript on Fox News now.

I can't stand Rita Cosby's voice. How did these people get national shows?

• 1 decade ago

I like Nancy ...she don't take no crap.... That girl killed her baby then killed herself to get back at the father of the baby..There had been police reports made about her calling the father and making threats & her hurting the baby on the phone so, the father would come and see her....She wasn't right in the head ...Blame the Police for not acting sooner....to each his own But, I stand with Nancy....You have a right to say what you feel too! Thanks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everyone knows who Nancy Grace is and if you don't

like her kind of interviews, then one shouldn't allow them

to interview you - as this baby's mom did.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes I do not agree with her statements but again she's entitled to them and she does make you think.....why did she (the mom) commit suicide?? my mom says that if she was innocent, she wouldn't have tried to make things worse for her family, by killing herself.

And why is she still working?? Appharently, she gets enough viewers to keep the show going. =|

• Dave
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Who is Nancy Grace, and why do you care?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

And the question is??

• 1 decade ago

because if they fire her, she would apply for food stamps!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.