Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

M.Bell or J.Addai?

i need 1 to sub in for LT because of the bye week...plus i need to drop 1 to pick up L.J Smith because both of my TE's have a bye week to(Goznalez and Witten)

Bell plays NE and Addai plays jac

Favorite Answer

Addai, not because of the matchup, but because he'll get more carries than Mike Bell.

While both are up and down because of their platooning with other backs,Addai seems to be the guy who may be closer to becoming the feature back. He has proven he can catch as well as run and that was the thing that was questioned coming out of camp. I think with his performance last week,look for Addai to get 5-10 more touches from now on. Denvers offense is struggling so keep an eye on the Bells(Tatum and Mike). I think Tatum has the potential to be a superstar,but for some reason Shanahan will not give him enough carries. He has averaged over 5 yards a carry thus far in his short career,but fumbling problems have obviously caused the coach to limit his touches. He is a gamebreaker..just needs the touches. I would not give up on M.Bell simply because of Tatums tendency to fumble. However,for the short term I believe that Addai is a better choice.

Both split time but Addai seems to be getting plenty of carries each week. shanahan says he will go with the hot hand between M Bell and T Bell so there is a risk with that pick. For a short term pickup I would go with Addai because Denver has not settled on an RB and their offense has struggled thus far making M Bell a risky pick.

Joseph Addai

Hey, I have to sub LT this week too and I'm trying to get Addai off waivers. He's been putting up some decent numbers and he's starting to get more playing time. Bell will be decent too but you never know how much time he'll get. I'd take addai

I would start Addai, it looks like he may be getting more carries from now on. Mike Bell will platoon the rest of the year at best.

Tough choice as both have to split their carries with other backs. I would say Addai though, because if Ind gets up big they will just run to control the clock, Denver is still struggling on Offense.

Go with Addai word is he is goingo be the feature back and if you are in a yahoo league instaed of picking up LJ try the Colston kid in New orleans they have him listed as a TE/WR. I would drop Gonz. he is fading kinda but their offrense is not that good without the solid line they had last year.

Start Addai. look to trade one of the TE you dont need 2 after this week unless one gets hurt

well get ride of Gonzelez, smith or witten cause once the bye week has passed you only need one te