Anonymous

請幫我翻英文自傳..幫我翻的人我會親一下外加20點喲~

以下請好心的大大幫我翻成英文,請不要用翻譯軟體,被我發現者格殺勿論..

另外,請注意文法喔~不要讓我當眾出切...那會被笑死滴!!!!先謝啦...

記住喔~是翻成英文..下面的句子..拜託了~

首先感謝您讓我有這容幸做以下簡短的自我介紹:

我出生於永和,英文名字是vicky,今年28歲,我的家庭有六個人,有父母有三個不太討人喜歡的哥哥,而哥哥從事的是業務,不太喜歡哥哥的原因是,他們從小就喜歡欺負我,例如喜歡叫我幫他們寫作業和洗衣服.

關於我的父母,他們目前是退休在家,雖然我的家庭不是很富裕,可是我的心理確感到溫暖,我想這比起富裕來說更有價值.

再談到我的個性,我是個好相處且沒有心機的女孩,我最開心的是我擁有不少好朋友,當我有煩腦時,她們總是很樂意的當我的聽眾,這點是我最值得驕傲的事.

目前我在一家做LED DISPLAY的公司工作,所擔任的是業務員,工作內容為接國內訂單,與處理客戶產品問題及報價等.由於完全接觸不到英文,使我有想要更換工作的念頭,我很喜歡從事國際貿易的工作,所以我在唸書時,主修了國際貿易,先前也有一些貿易公司的工作經驗,希望明年,我可以找到可以接觸英文的工作,因為有興趣的工作才能做的長久.

再談到我的興趣,我喜歡戶外活動,例如旅遊和遊泳..諸如此類的活動,可以讓我解壓再回到工作崗位時,會更加衝刺.

而現在我很開心又再度學習英文,我相信在peter老師的教導下,我的英文一定會越來越好,再加上我喜歡商業方面的英文,我相信在這動力下,我會進步的很快.

也希望peter老師不要放棄我願意一直熱心教我,我也會報著感恩的心去學習的.謝謝!

我不要翻譯軟體的啦~厚.....拜託~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was born in sum forever, the English name is vicky, 28 years old this year, there are six people in my family, there are parents that have three elder brothers not very lovely, but what the elder brother is engaged in is business, the reason not liking the elder brother very much is, they have liked bullying me since childhood, for example like asking me to help them to write the homework and wash the clothes.

About my parents, they retire at home at present, though my family is not very rich, really feel and make my psychology warm, I think this is compared with talking more valuable richly.

And then mention my individual character, I piece good to get along and have girl of scheming, I a happy one that I have much good friends most, when I am tired of brains, their always willing appropriate my audience, this point is my thing worthy to be most proud.

2006-09-19 22:33:41 補充:

I work in a company that makes LED DISPLAY at present, what was served as is a business personnel , the working content , in order to receive the domestic order, with deal with customer's products problem and offering ,etc..

2006-09-19 22:34:29 補充:

Because can not totally contact English , make me want to change the thought of the work, I like the work engaged in international trade very much, so I have majored in international trade while studying, have some working experience of trading company too before, hope next year,

2006-09-19 22:35:09 補充:

I can is it can contact English work to find, what the work that interesting could be done is for a long time . Mention my interest again, I like the outdoor sports, for example travel sum swimming..

2006-09-19 22:35:36 補充:

The activity like that, can let me solve while pressing to get back to the work position again , will dash further. I am very happy now studies English once again ,

2006-09-19 22:37:26 補充:

I believe that under the instruction of peter teacher , my English is sure to be better and better, in addition, I like English of the commercial respect, I believe under this motive force, I will be progressive and very fast.

2006-09-19 22:37:49 補充:

Hope peter Mr. give up me like enthusiastic to teach me whether I heart felt grateful to report is it learn to go too too. Thanks!

2006-09-19 22:38:41 補充:

因為太多了~~~我分好幾段,希望能幫到你的忙,這是我直接從dr.eye翻譯下來的~~~

Source(s): Dr.eye

請先把照片po出來吧,這樣我才好考慮幫妳翻譯....不過你自傳內容有些空乏你確定你要這樣寫嗎?