can a man still love you after 16 years together?

i feel it just he use to you .cuse that the way i feel he a man i can count on

Favorite Answer

My wife and I have been married 17 years, we have been together for 18 years- I love her more now than ever- It has just gotten better and better for us. Sometimes I feel like the luckiest man alive to have her in my life.

I do believe that 2 people can love each other after 16 years. That answers the question.

However, as to whatever it is that you wrote after the question. That is nonsense words all strung together and they don't mean anything.

• To Road Warrior - the last part of the question means this:

She thinks it's not love - he's just comfortable with her. She believes this because that's how she feels about him. He is a man she can count on.

That's kinda sad.

Definitely! Sometimes the love has grown even more. Sure, the "spark" might be gone, but it has turned from lust and attraction to true love.

I've been married to the same woman 38 years now and love her more and more.

I still love my wife after 40 yrs.

Yes!! It's caused familiarity and men love that, they don't like not knowing what's going to happen tomorrow. so he definitely loves you still, maybe more than before.

I think so but it all depends on how the relationship is going.

If you still go out, kiss, find time for each other, and there is still a spark there.

YES OF COURSE IF YOU ASK ME LOVE IS PURE AND SHOULD LAST FOREVER NO MATTER WHAT. LOVE IS SOMTHING YOU CANT LOSE YOU MAY THINK BUT IN REALITY YOU DONT. SO YES I DO AND HE DOESNT THAN THATS A SHAME IM SURE YOUR A LOVLY AND NICE FEMALE BUT SOME GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE UNTIL ITS TO LATE.

yes