steam games?

Lately when ive tried to get on css or any steam game at that, it boots me from any server and says unable to validate steam user id ticket or somethingt. I found out that means the steam server is over loaded, I havent been able to get on in like 3 or 4 days. neone else have this problem?

Favorite Answer

Taken straight off the steam website:

If you have determined that the Steam network is not down and you are still receiving this error message, this issue is most likely being caused by not restarting after a Steam update has been released.

If restarting Steam does not resolve the issue, please exit Steam and delete the following files:

Steam.dll

SteamUI.dll

ClientRegistry.Blob

These will be found under your Steam installation directory - by default, this will be C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\ (this may vary if you specified a different installation folder, or if you have moved your Steam installation).

You need to exit and reloggin to Steam. Also, this could be a firewall problem - check your PC firewall, and your anti-virus firewall to see if they're blocking steam.